Dan O’Gorman, has been an adult educator for over thirty (30) years. The State of New Jersey has approved Dan as a Continuing Education HVACR Sponsor/Instructor#6, Plumbing Continuing Education Instructor #11/Sponsor #2 and instructor for Code Officials. He is a licensed construction official, plumbing sub code official, licensed Master Plumber (#7656), Master HVACR Contractor #3966 certified back flow tester, licensed construction site supervisor an experienced project manager /estimator. He holds a BSET from New Jersey Institute of Technology and is a Certified Plumbing Designer. Dan is also OSHA certified, and provides investigation and litigation support for mechanical systems. He is a member of many professional societies, UA, ASPE, PHCC, IAPMO, ASSE, State League of Master Plumbers, NJ Plumbing Inspectors, and New Jersey Business & Industry Association. Dan is past president for the NJ American Society of Plumbing Engineers.
Required NJ HVACR Contractor's Five (5) Hour class: REGISTER NOW!
Dan O'Gorman, NJ HVACR Board Approved Instructor # 19SP00004200 Master HVACR Contractor #3966 Construction Official #4509Approved and Required Five (5) hour Continuing Education class to renew your New Jersey Heating Ventilating Air Conditioning Refrigeration (HVACR) License. Class Agenda Five (5) Hours: Day and night classes are available
- One (1) hour of laws and rules covered governing the practice of Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVACR)
- One (1) hour of Fuel Gas systems (natural gas and propane).
- Three (3) hours topic's related to HVACR as per NJ HVACR Board.
HVACR CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSE DESCRIPTION: This mandatory five (5) hour license renewal seminar fulfills the New Jersey HVACR Board requirements. It includes updates, rules, regulations and laws that are applicable to HVACR Contractors (e.g. enabling statutes, uniform enforcement act, consumer fraud act). It also includes changes, updates and common code violations for 2015 International Mechanical Code, 2015 International Fuel Gas Code, and Barrier Free Standard, American Disabilities Act (ADA), New Jersey Uniform Construction Code (UCC), Construction Lien Law (getting paid), and OSHA. The 2018 Codes changes will be highlighted and discussed.
DAN O'GORMAN GIVES YOU AN EDUCATION WITH EVERY SEMINAR
REGISTER NOW! CLASS ROOM STYLE SEATING SIZE IS LIMITED
REASONS -You Won't Want To Miss This Class!
1. You’ll get tips on complying with rules of the NJ Board.
2. You’ll get tips on dealing and resolving issues with Township inspectors/Construction Departments.
3. You’ll learn about the Board's procedures for investigation and disciplinary actions.
4. You’ll get an overview of the HVACR law.
5. You’ll get tips on how to grow your business and earn more $$$$$$
6. Dan will continue to provide assistance to your email questions concerning the HVACR license.