Dan O’Gorman, has been an adult educator for over thirty (30) years. The State of New Jersey has approved Dan as a Continuing Education HVACR Sponsor/Instructor#6, Plumbing Continuing Education Instructor #11/Sponsor #2 and instructor for Code Officials. He is a licensed construction official, plumbing sub code official, licensed Master Plumber (#7656), Master HVACR Contractor #3966 certified back flow tester, licensed construction site supervisor an experienced project manager /estimator. He holds a BSET from New Jersey Institute of Technology and is a Certified Plumbing Designer. Dan is also OSHA certified, and provides investigation and litigation support for mechanical systems. He is a member of many professional societies, UA, ASPE, PHCC, IAPMO, ASSE, State League of Master Plumbers, NJ Plumbing Inspectors, and New Jersey Business & Industry Association. Dan is past president for the NJ American Society of Plumbing Engineers.
Master Plumber Test Download the Master Plumber Prep Course Brochure for class registration information.
Required HVACR Five (5) Hour HVACR: REGISTER NOW
Dan O'Gorman (HVACR Sponsor/Instructor #6) HVACR #3966
.REQUIRED CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR THE DEADLINE
OF JUNE 30. 2018 HVACR LICENSE RENEWAL
DAN O'GORMAN GIVES YOU AN EDUCATION WITH EVERY SEMINAR
REGISTER NOW! CLASS ROOM STYLE SEATING SIZE IS LIMITED
Dan will continue to provide email assistance for code and barrier free questions to all paid attendees who attend my class
HVACR Class Agenda Five (5) Hours:
- One (1) hour of laws and rules covered governing the practice of Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVACR)
- One hour of Propane Service
- Three hours of topic's related to HVACR CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSE DESCRIPTION:
This mandatory five (5) hour license renewal seminar fulfills the New Jersey HVACR Board requirements. It includes updates, rules, regulations and laws that are applicable to HVACR Contractors (e.g. enabling statutes, uniform enforcement act, consumer fraud act). It also includes changes, updates and common code violations for 2015 International Mechanical Code, 2015 International Fuel Gas Code, and Barrier Free Code, (ADA) , New Jersey Uniform Construction Code (UCC), Construction Lien Law (getting paid),and OSHA.
REGISTER NOW! CLASS ROOM STYLE SEATING SIZE IS LIMITED-REASONS -You Won't Want To Miss This Class!
1. You’ll get tips on complying with rules of the NJ HVACR Board.
2. You’ll get tips on dealing and resolving issues with Township inspectors/Construction Departments.
3. You’ll learn about the Board's procedures for investigation and disciplinary actions.
4. You’ll get an overview of the HVACR law.
5. You’ll get tips on how to grow your business and earn more $$$$$$
6. Dan will continue to provide assistance to your email questions concerning the HVACR license.