Master Plumbers Licensing
Master Plumbers Test Prep Course
Objective: To Prepare you to Pass the Master Plumber Test
100 Question Master Plumber Trade Exam Class. Monday & Tuesday class times are 5pm-10pm. Saturday class time is 8am-4pm. Please download a Master Plumber Prep Course brochure for more information.
Dan will work with each student 100%
TOPICS COVERED Sessions 1, 2 & 5:
- Trade Related Math
- General Knowledge
- General Regulations
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Water Supply Systems
- Drainage, Waste and Sanitary Vents
- Indirect Waste
- Roof Drain Piping
- Specialty Plumbing
- Isometric Analysis
- Common Code Violations and Fines
- A sample 100 question test will be given along with other handouts.
TOPICS COVERED Session 3 - Practical (Drawing) Class:
You will be given sample drawings of a residential and small commercial building and asked to draw the drain (DWV), waste and vent piping for that system showing trap arms and distances, pipe sizing, code compliance, etc. Learn the simple riser drawing diagram method as one method required.
TOPICS COVERED Session 4 - Business and Law:
Business Organization Licensing Estimating and Bidding Contracts Project Management Risk Management Safety - OSHA Labor Law Financial Management Tax Law Lien Law
Register and pay only $699 for all five sessions. If you only need to take the 100 question test, drawing or business/law, the cost is only $249. Confirmations and Directions will be mailed.
There are No Refunds.
Mandatory Master Plumber License Renewal
This five (5) hour seminar fulfills the New Jersey Board of Master Plumbers requirements for license renewal. It consists of instructional training of plumbing updates and of Board rules/regulations and laws that are applicable to Plumbing Contractors (i.e. enabling statutes, uniform enforcement act, consumer fraud act). 5 Hour NJ Plumbing License Renewal Brochure.
Topics Covered - Includes changes, updates and common code violations for:
- 2006 Plumbing Code
- 2006 International Mechanical Code
- 2006 International Fuel Gas Code
- Barrier Free Code (ADA)
- New Jersey Uniform Construction Code (UCC)
- Construction Lien Law (Making sure you get paid)
- New Home Improvement Registration
- Change Orders (Extras)
- Backflow prevention
- OSHA regulations & safety
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS SEMINAR!
- Fulfills State requirements to renew your license.
- Instructor is professional and is the leading expert in the plumbing industry.
- Recognized as a continuing education provider throughout America.
- Attendees take home all handouts and informational materials.
- Learn the most common code violations and fines.
- Free telephone assistance for plumbing code and barrier free code question.
Register and pay only $125 for the course. Confirmation and Directions will be mailed.
There are No Refunds.